As we add one more candle to that birthday cake each year, our bodies, which are nature’s most perfect creations are deteriorating from within, getting prone to newer invasions and conditions. Isn’t that how life is past fifty? Maybe even forty! Creaky joints and brittle bones? Welcome to Osteoporosis land, where bone turns to glass.
Osteoporosis is one of the most severe conditions in both men and women. It causes over 1.5 million fractures in the US each year (National Osteoporosis Foundation, 2004). And that, ladies and gentlemen is just the tip of the iceberg.
What makes Osteoporosis an extremely dangerous condition is that it shows no signs or symptoms unlike other ailments. It is a silent killer. And by the time one realizes or detects it, there is a hip fracture or a wrist fracture to show for it. A spine fracture in worse cases. There are numerous conditions which can lead to or contribute towards the onset of osteoporosis. Lowered estrogen levels, diets high in salt and sugar, Liver and kidney disorders, menopause and many more. Treatment involves dietary changes and supportive medications (supplements) which help restore the balance between bone loss and new bone formation.
While over the counter products for osteoporosis have been around for quite some time now, there are very few of them that can actually help restore bone density and aid in prevention of further bone loss. And that is the key in curbing osteoporosis.
Bonexcin is one of them, a completely natural supplement that incorporates minerals, trace elements and flavones that help the body to promote new bone cells and prevent bone loss due to osteoporosis. Developed by Vitaloix Labs, a leading nutraceutical company, Bonexcin has recently captured the fancy of a market that is flooded with new health supplements every passing day.
Is it just another passing fad? Another product with tall claims? Not really! Bonexcin actually works.
It is not a revolutionary breakthrough formula that is going to turn your bones into iron rods from day one. It is a simple yet highly effective combination of vital ingredients that are necessary for the body to maintain strong bones and prevent bone loss. When combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, it can work wonders in combating and successfully reversing the symptoms of Osteoporosis.
The product is ideal for:
– Men and Women who have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis
– Pre and Post menopausal women
– People with Calcium deficiency
– Women who have had their ovaries removed
– Men and Women who are on prolonged medication which may lead to bone loss
Most doctors will tell you that prevention is always better than cure and that’s why Bonexcin is as good as it claims to be.
The Science Behind The Product
It is the combination of ingredients in Bonexcin which make it the most potent formulation to alleviate osteoporosis available in the market today.
1. Calcium combined with Vitamin D: Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and yet, osteoporosis robs us of it. Extremely vital for healthy and strong bones, when Calcium is combined with Vitamin D, the combination is dynamite. It significantly reduces bone mineral density loss.
2. Ipriflavone: Is used in treating osteoporosis and Low bone density. It aids in osteogenesis (formation of new bones) and is used as an alternative for estrogen replacement therapy in post menopausal women.
3. Phosphorus: Phosphorus is a mineral that is extremely essential in maintaining healthy bones especially when combined with calcium supplements. The result is increased bone mass.
4. Zinc: Low Zinc serum levels in the body are one of the prime reasons of lower Bone Mineral Density (BMD) in both men and women. Zinc, when combined with copper, manganese, and calcium can greatly reduce bone loss in postmenopausal women.
5. Vitamin K: This also helps increase Bone Mass Density.
Bonexcin helps to tackle osteoporosis in the early stages and most people have reported signs of improvement with one to three months of daily usage. In a market that is saturated by health supplements, Bonexcin manages to stand out.