A gout toe treatment has been a popular topic lately. Many sufferers are looking for a natural ways to cure gout. Science and research has shown that neutralizing uric acid is the best gout toe treatment because it cures the cause.
In this article, you will learn 10 ways to begin your toe treatment to reverse gout and eventually cure it completely.
Cure Gout’s Cause
Gout can be caused by numerous things but probably the most common cause it the body’s inability to flush uric acid efficiently. This is a common problem for people who are older, overweight and eat plenty of meats and dairy.
When you eat meat, seafood or dairy products, your body will convert the purines from these foods into uric acid. Your body will usually flush the uric acid through your urine. Unfortunately, the body is sometimes unable to flush it quickly and the result could be gout crystals forming between joints.
The gout crystals are responsible for the pain you suffer. Fortunately, there is a natural cure for this disease although there is no medicated cure for gout.
10 ways to Cure Gout
1. Begin to make water your #1 beverage of choice. Water can naturally flush the uric acid and you should be drinking at least 2.5 liters if you have frequent attacks.
2. Avoid eating meat products, seafood and dairy products while you treat your symptoms. You should try to get your protein intake from nuts, legumes, spinach and protein shakes.
3. Exercising regularly can help flush uric acid and help you lose weight.
4. Eating a diet rich in water soluble fiber is very important. You should eat plenty of vegetables and fruits.
5. Supplement vitamins A, B5 and E because most sufferers are deficient in these vitamins.
6. There are also numerous fruits which have shown to neutralize the acid that is causing the pain. You should supplement strawberries because of their ability to neutralize uric acid. 1 cup during an attack is helpful.
7. Similar to cherries, blueberries have high levels of anthocyanins which have anti-inflammatory properties. You should supplement at least 1 cup during an attack.
8. Grapes are high in alkalines which will lessen the acidity of the uric acid.
9. You should also supplement folic acid at 10 to 75 mg per day because it inhibits xanthine oxidase which is required for uric acid production.
10. Parsley is loaded with fiber and is a natural diuretic which can help flush the gout causing acid from your body.